Darren M. Farley, MD, FACOG
Board Certified American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Office: East Wichita
For his entire eight and a half years with Associates in Women’s Health, Dr. Farley has specialized in Maternal-Fetal Medicine — a specialty discipline that focuses on the health of both mother and baby before, during and for a short time after high-risk pregnancies.
Dr. Farley is especially passionate about working to prevent stillbirth pregnancies, so he devotes time to educating patients and working with resident doctors and medical students to expand the understanding of this important and challenging area of medicine.
Farley is especially proud of his involvement teaching in the same program where he was educated, involvement for which he has received several teaching awards.
Outside of the office, Dr. Farley counts his family as his greatest accomplishment and devotes his time to daily exercise, as well as being a good husband and father.
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Kansas, BA
- Medical School: University of Kansas, MD
- Residency: Wesley Medical Center
- Fellowship: University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio, Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Kansas Medical Society
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Sub-specialty Certification Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Wesley Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Texas State Board of Medical Examiners