Kent R. Bradley, MD, FACOG
Board Certified American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
About Doctor Bradley
Dr. Bradley has been working as an obstetrician and gynecologist since 1992 and a part of Associates in Women's Health almost as long, having joined the practice in 1997!
When he's not working at our office in Newton, KS, Dr. Bradley enjoys photography, travel and KSU sports.
- Undergraduate Degree: Kansas State University, BS
- Medical School: University of Kansas, MD
- Residency: Wesley Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Kansas Medical Society
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- Newton Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital, Moundridge
- Wesley Medical Center
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts