Clifford S. Depew, MD, FACOG
Office: East and West Wichita
Dr. Depew has worked in women’s healthcare for 28 years, 20 of which have been here at Associates in Women’s Health. During that time, he has enjoyed the satisfaction of working with who he describes as the best OB/GYN doctors & nurses in Wichita.
Key to Dr. Depew’s approach to medicine has been building real relationships with his patients so he can better provide care to them and their families. He’s most proud of working with the same great people for 28 straight years, as well as providing OB/GYN care to patients in Latin America as well as in Wichita.
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Kansas, BA
- Medical School: University of Kansas, MD
- Residency: Wesley Medical Center
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Kansas Medical Society
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- VA Hospital