Debra L. Messamore, MD, FACOG
Office: East Wichita
Dr. Messamore is another member of the Associates in Women’s Health team who has been a part of the practice since its inception in 1996. Messamore says she loves working at AWH since the goal of the practice is to provide the best possible healthcare to our patients.
In addition to standard OB/GYN duties, Dr. Messamore is also certified menopausal practitioner — one of only a few in Wichita. Her long history with AWH has allowed her to enjoy taking care of women across generations, seeing mothers, sisters and daughters.
However, she is most proud of being able to provide great care for her patients over 30 years and still raise three children. Dr. Messamore was the first college graduate in her family, and now two of her children are doctors as well.
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Kansas, BA
- Medical School: University of Kansas, MD
- Residency: Wesley Medical Center
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Kansas Medical Society
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts