Jackson L. Sobbing, DO, FACOG
Board Certified American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Sobbing has spent the last nine years working in the field of women’s health, five of which have been here as part of Associates in Women’s Health. He enjoys being part of a team that provides high-quality medical care centered on the needs of every patient.
He’s passionate about building relationships and being a part of his patients’ wellbeing and overall happiness.
Dr. Sobbing and his wife of 15 years have four amazing children — Peyton, Porter, Reagan and Reese.
His commitment to his family and God are most important to him, as well as his experience as an enlisted member of the U.S. Navy where he worked as a machinist.
- Undergraduate Degree: Missouri Western State University, BS
- Medical School: Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, DO
- Residency: Wesley Medical Center
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Kansas Medical Society
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Wesley Medical Center
- Newton Medical Cente
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts