Kerri A. Hild, MD, FACOG
Office: East and West Wichita
Since completing her residency in 2010, Dr. Hild has been a member of the team at Associates in Women’s Health. Hild enjoys being a part of that team that she calls an awesome, supportive and progressive group of people.
She counts being able to maintain a work/life balance as among her biggest accomplishments and is, therefore, just as dedicated to her family. Her husband is also a physician, owning a family medicine practice in town. Together, they raise two beautiful, smart and active daughters.
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Iowa, BS
- Medical School: University of Nebraska, MD
- Residency: Wesley Medical Center
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Kansas Medical Society
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Kansas State Board of Healing Arts