Shauna Lindstedt-Easterday (MD)
Office: East Wichita
Dr. Lindstedt grew up in the small town of Cozad, Nebraska. She continued being a Husker and earned her Bachelor’s of Science degree at The University of Nebraska-Lincoln. She then attended the University of Nebraska Medical Center where she received her Medical Doctorate Degree. Dr. Lindstedt moved down to Wichita, Kansas to complete her Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency at the University of Kansas-Wichita.
Outside of work, Dr. Lindstedt spends her free time filled with friends and family. She has a toddler son and married her high school sweetheart- who is currently completing general surgery residency. She loves to explore the wonderful restaurants, local events, and attractions in Wichita.
Dr. Lindstedt is dedicated to delivering compassionate care to the community of Wichita.
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Nebrask, Lincoln, BS
- Medical School: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Post Graduate Training: University of Kansas, Wichita
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Kansas Medical Society
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- Wesley Medical Center and Birth Care Center
- Post graduate permit